Terms and Conditions
1.2 “Website” refers to www.swychr.com
1.5 By agreeing to these terms and conditions within this document you accept expressly all terms or you accept by default if you use this website or our mobile app.
- LICENSE USE & RESTRICTIONS
2.1 Permission is granted to temporarily download materials on the Website for personal, non-commercial viewing only. However, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials and / or use for commercial purpose or for public display (commercial or not);
- Attempt to duplicate any part of the software applications contained on the Website or our mobile app;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2.2 By using our Website and/or mobile app you irrevocably agree and undertake to ensure that you will not:
- Use any automated device, software process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index our Website, mobile app or any content on our Website and/or mobile app;
- Use any device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working on our Website and/or mobile app;
- Undertake any action that will impose a burden on our infrastructure that we deem, in our sole discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate Website and/or mobile app usage;
- Use or index any content or data on our Website or mobile app for purposes of:
- Constructing or populating a searchable database of fintech related businesses,
- Building a database of fintech and blockchain; or
- Competing with us in any manner that we have not specifically authorized;
- Transmit spam, chain letters, contents, junk email, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- Use our Website, mobile app or any content from our Website and mobile app in any manner which we in our sole discretion determine as not reasonable and/or not for the purpose which it is made available;
- Violate the rights of any person, including copyright, trade secret, privacy right, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- Reproduce, republish, retransmit, modify, adapt, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptation of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit our Website, mobile app or any content on our Website, except this is expressly authorized by us; or
- Transmit or attempt to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects or other items of a destructive manner.
2.3 We reserve the right to exercise whatever means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorized access or use of the Website and mobile app, including but not limited to, instituting technological barriers, or reporting your conduct to any person or entity.
2.4 This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
3.1 SwyChr Technology Africa Limited is not a bank nor a financial institution and only provides a service whereby individuals conveniently remit value through the use of our digital currency dubbed “Purple Coins” or any other token we see fit for this purpose both locally and internationally. We are able to do this in most cases by working with a combination of both 3rd parties and/or the approved authorities depending on the region and applicable regulations in place in any particular region at any point in time.
3.2 Details are hosted by us in good faith but are produced directly/availed from the appropriate authorities and/or third parties. You are responsible for making your own enquiries and we provide no guarantee and accept no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information contained within our platforms (website and app).
3.3 You remain responsible for verifying, confirming and ensuring accuracy of any Details while using our website and/or mobile app.
3.4 You are responsible for carrying out your own independent verification before committing to any transaction on our platforms.
3.5 You are responsible for ensuring that you act in good faith towards any other parties.
- LIMITATIONS OF USE
4.1 Under no circumstance will we be liable for damages (including, but not limited to damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Website and or mobile app.
4.2 We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising under or in connection with:
- Any failures due to software or internet errors or unavailability, or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control;
- Any loss of your password or account if caused by a breakdown, error, loss of power or otherwise caused by or to your computer system and/or your account;
- The use of, or inability to use, our website and mobile app;
- The reliance on any content portrayed on our website and or mobile app;
- Any direct, consequential, special or punitive loss, damage, costs and expenses;
- Loss of profit, business, reputation;
- Damage to or corruption of data.
4.4 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial of service attack or other technologically harmful material that may infect your mobile phone, computer equipment, computer programs, data as a result of using our mobile app, website or to your downloading of any content on it, or any website or app linked to it.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Website and mobile app could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on this Website and mobile app are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on the Website or app at any time without notice.
Website and Mobile App Availability
We strive to ensure that our mobile app or website and the services offered are available to you at all times but cannot guarantee that either the Website or the services will operate continuously, without interruptions or be fault free. On occasion, necessary maintenance or upgrade work requires us to make the Website or mobile app and the services unavailable without notice, but we aim to keep downtime to a minimum. We accept no liability for any interruption or loss of service. We reserve the absolute right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part of our mobile app or website or the services, including your access to it.
Third Party Dealings and Links
Our website and mobile app may contain links, hyperlinks and pointers to third party products, services and/or websites that are not directly affiliated with us. We therefore cannot guarantee or take responsibility for them. Our Website or mobile app may also contain advertising from third parties and we are not responsible, nor do we make any warranties or representations for any misleading or inaccurate advertisements which are the sole responsibility of the advertiser.
Any links or advertisements on our Website or mobile app should not be taken as an endorsement by us of any kind. Furthermore, our mobile app or website contains data provided by third parties and we accept no responsibility, nor do we make any warranties or representations for any inaccuracies in this material. You agree to release us from any claims or disputes of any kind arising from or in any way connected to such disputes with third parties.
By using the mobile app and/or website, you grant us an irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free license to commercialize, copy, license to other persons, use and adapt for any purpose any material you generate or submit to make use of the Website or mobile app. We do not warrant that the content, links, or sub-domains contained on, or associated with our Website and our mobile app will be available and accessible to you at all times. Information on our publications, posts, inserts, information, content should not be regarded as a substitute for professional legal, financial travel consultancy advice.
5.2 We may at any time, without liability to you, remove, alter or disable access to any or all of your Contributions in our sole discretion without prior notice to you. Without limiting the previous sentence, we may remove or disable access to any or all of your Contributions if we consider that:
- Those Contributions are in breach of any law or regulation;
- Those Contributions infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- It is required to do so by a regulatory body or any relevant authority pursuant to an interim or final take-down notice;
- Those Contributions are misleading or deceptive;
- Inappropriate in regards to the purpose of our mobile app or website;
- Offensive, materially incorrect, obscene or defamatory;
- Unlawful and/or against the customs or norms of the region in which this Website and mobile app is referred too; or
- Corrupted, due to the presence of a virus or other disabling code.
5.3 To the extent that any Contributions are proprietary in nature, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable and irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and display and publicly perform your Contributions throughout the world in any medium, whether currently in existence or not.
5.4 You also grant each user of our mobile app and/or website the right to use your name or the name you submit with the Contribution, and, the right to represent and warrant that:
- You own and control all of the rights to the Contributions; or
- You have the lawful right including all necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorize us to display the Contributions.
For any Contributions that you may retain moral rights in, you declare that:
- You do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Contribution, or any derivative work, upgrade or update of the Contribution; and
- You understand that when accessing our Website and mobile app, you may be exposed to the Contributions of other users of our platforms. You acknowledge and agree that we do not have control of and are not responsible nor do we warrant the veracity of these other Contributions.
5.6 You represent and warrant that:
- You have the lawful right including all necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorize us to display your Contributions;
- You will not make any Contributions that infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, and you agree to pay all royalties, fees or other monies payable by reason of any Contributions made by you; and
You will not make any Contributions that:
- Are misleading, deceptive and / or materially incorrect;
- Are likely to cause offence or defamatory;
- Directly or indirectly involve the advertising or marketing of any products or services;
- Are obscene, including pornographic, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive material;
- Are otherwise unlawful or encourage unlawful conduct; or inappropriate.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
6.1 Except in case where it is expressly stated, all contents of the mobile app and website are copyrights, trademarks, intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by us, our affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us and are protected by the applicable laws.
6.2 We, together with our suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Website and mobile app. Access to our mobile app and website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of our or any third party’s intellectual property rights. Any use of our app and website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on our app or website for any purpose.
6.3 Our names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are our trade or service marks or our licensors. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Website or within our mobile application.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
7.1 By using SwyChr Technology Africa Limited’s platforms website and mobile app or in sending us emails, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive electronically any communications related to your use of our platforms. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this Website, our app or on other social media pages. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. All notices from us intended for receipt by you shall be deemed delivered and effective when sent to the email address you provide on the Website for your account.
8.1 By using our website and mobile app, you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates (our officers, agents, partners) against any and all loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of, or in connection with your use of and access to our mobile app and website or making Contributions not in accordance with the Terms.
8.2 For all remittances made through our app, our partners settle the same following guidance provided by the appropriate regulatory authorities. In case of any rejection or delay due to any reason, we or our partners will not be responsible for refund or retrieval of the amount remitted especially if withheld by the authorizes.
The materials on our Website and mobile app are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and we make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representation concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any site linked to this Website.
Also, you indemnify us from any loss or misappropriation arising from monetary transactions between you and any third party contacted via our website or mobile app be it an agent, appropriate authority or any other third party as we cannot authenticate, guarantee or are we directly involved in such a transaction. You personally have it a duty to check accuracy of any such demands before payment.
- GOVERNING LAW
9.2 If any term of the Agreement is or may become for any reason invalid or unenforceable at law, the validity and enforceability of the remainder will not be affected.
- CONTACT US
10.1 Our official website is: www.swychr.com. We only provide information that are relevant to local and cross boarder remittances and other services as maybe be added from time to time. To report any suspected misleading service or package offering on our site or mobile app please send us an email with the details to: email@example.com